Saturday, February 21, 2009

Respect her decision































As if i've been touch by a Goddess...
Path of life & the way it is...
The answer itself doesn't satisfy my question...
It only do when it come from the voice...
The moment of satisfaction...
Life never provide warranties & guarantees...
Only possibilities & oppoturnity...
What's done is done...
No turning back, never regret...
Let the moon shine upon us...

你的眼神充滿美麗 帶走我的心跳

你的溫柔如此靠近 帶走我的心跳

At this very moment...
Sitting on the sand...
As if i'm in one with those soft sand...
Gentle whisper from the wind...
Whispering my heart to the sea...
Wave come & go...
As if bringing my voice to the deep sea...
Replying me what should i do next...
That's the way it is...
Emo ain't gonna take over me...
I'm the one who took it out...
Think deep... Think wise... Think twice...

No comments:

Post a Comment